Scientific studies have shown that listening to music is one of the few activities that involves using the whole brain and promotes health.
Music helps our brain by:
- enhancing intelligence, learning, and IQ
- improving memory and performance
- improving concentration and attention
Music helps our physical performance with:
- body movement and coordination
- athletic performance
- motor coordination
- physical relaxation or arousal
Music even helps us sleep by:
- reducing stress
- helping with relaxation
- reducing negative emotions
Music is instrumental in healing by reducing blood pressure and by normalizing the heart and breathing. It helps the immune system and reduces overall stress levels.
Fill your life with music. It will help you connect with your inner self.
“Music is the mediator between the life of the senses and the life of the spirit.”
~ Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)Read More